Cabbage Rolls

●  1 teaspoon dried cilantro

●  1 teaspoon ground black pepper

●  ½ teaspoon onion powder

●  ¼ cup of water

●  1 teaspoon avocado oil

Directions:

1. In the mixing bowl, mix up ground pork, salt, cilantro, ground black pepper, and onion powder.
  2. Then put the ground pork mixture in the cabbage leaves and roll them.
  3. Brush the casserole mold with avocado oil.
  4.                     Put the cabbage rolls in the prepared casserole mold. Add water.
  5.                     Transfer the cabbage rolls in the preheated to 360F oven and cook them for 50 minutes.

Nutrition value/serving: calories 381, fat 26.2, fiber 0.6, carbs 1.5, protein 32.9

5 thoughts on “Cabbage Rolls

• July 13, 2020 at 7:13 am

I needed to compose you a bit of note so as to thank you again relating to the spectacular ideas you’ve provided here. It is incredibly generous with you to offer publicly all a few individuals might have marketed as an e-book to generate some bucks on their own, precisely given that you might well have done it in the event you wanted. These tactics also served as a easy way to fully grasp that many people have a similar fervor just like my personal own to realize lots more concerning this matter. Certainly there are a lot more enjoyable situations up front for many who view your blog post.

• August 16, 2020 at 6:10 pm

I would like to get across my affection for your kind-heartedness in support of persons who actually need help with your situation. Your personal commitment to getting the solution all over had been unbelievably effective and has continuously made employees just like me to realize their targets. Your amazing important recommendations means this much to me and far more to my peers. Best wishes; from each one of us.

• August 18, 2020 at 11:51 pm

I truly wanted to construct a simple comment in order to say thanks to you for the stunning techniques you are sharing at this site. My particularly long internet research has at the end been honored with beneficial insight to share with my good friends. I would suppose that most of us website visitors actually are rather lucky to be in a fine website with many brilliant people with insightful secrets. I feel quite fortunate to have encountered your webpages and look forward to so many more exciting minutes reading here. Thanks once more for all the details.