Prep time: 20 minutesCooking time: 50 minutesServings: 5 Ingredients:
● 8 oz Chinese cabbage leaves
● 2 cups ground pork
● 1 teaspoon salt
● 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
● 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
● ½ teaspoon onion powder
● ¼ cup of water
● 1 teaspoon avocado oil
- In the mixing bowl, mix up ground pork, salt, cilantro, ground black pepper, and onion powder.
- Then put the ground pork mixture in the cabbage leaves and roll them.
- Brush the casserole mold with avocado oil.
- Put the cabbage rolls in the prepared casserole mold. Add water.
- Transfer the cabbage rolls in the preheated to 360F oven and cook them for 50 minutes.
Nutrition value/serving: calories 381, fat 26.2, fiber 0.6, carbs 1.5, protein 32.9