Prep time: 30 minutesCooking time: 15 minutesServings: 4 Ingredients:
● 4 pork chops
● ½ cup of orange juice
● 1 teaspoon coconut aminos
● 1 teaspoon lemon zest, grated
● ½ teaspoon orange zest, grated
● 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
● 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Make the marinade: mix up orange juice, coconut aminos, lemon zest, orange zest, and ground nutmeg.
- Put the pork chops in the orange marinade and leave them for 25 minutes in the fridge.
- After this, melt the coconut oil in the skillet
- Put the marinated pork chops in the hot oil and cook them for 6 minutes per one side.
- Then sprinkle the pork chops with 2 tablespoons of the marinade and cook them for 3 minutes more.
Nutrition value/serving: calories 304, fat 23.5, fiber 0.2, carbs 3.9, protein 18.2