Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 1 minute | Yield: 2 servings Ingredients
● 1 cup broccoli florets
● ½ teaspoon curry paste
● 2 tablespoons coconut cream
● 1 cup water, for cooking
- In the shallow bowl mix up curry paste and coconut cream.
- Then sprinkle the broccoli florets with curry paste mixture and string on the skewers.
- Pour water and insert the steamer rack in the instant pot.
- Place the broccoli skewers on the rack. Close and seal the lid.
- Cook the meal on manual mode (high pressure) for 1 minute.
- Make a quick pressure release.
Nutritional info per serve: calories 58, fat 4.5, fiber 1.5, carbs 4.2, protein 1.7